Scope of Publication:
Pulmonary Circulation publishes articles on topics related to
- molecular and cell biology, structure and physiology, pathophysiology, and translational research topics of the pulmonary circulation;
- state-of-the-art techniques and their potential applications in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary vascular diseases and lung injury;
- clinical diagnosis and treatment and surgical interventions of pulmonary vascular diseases;
- techniques and technology applied to research on the pulmonary vasculature and to clinical management of pulmonary vascular diseases; and
- progress and advances in clinical management and scientific research of pulmonary vascular disease in developing countries.
Frequency: 4 issues/year
Distribution: electronic, open access
Audience: Physician-scientists, clinicians,and basic science researchers in the fields of normal and abnormal pulmonary vascular physiology, anatomy, biochemistry, cell biology and genetics.
Advertising Formats: online, eTOC