- Pulmonary arterial stroke volume: A new and strong prognostic factor in pediatric pulmonary arterial hypertension
- High morbidity and mortality in premature infants with pulmonary arterial hypertension secondary to bronchopulmonary dysplasia
- Non-invasive assessment of right heart and pulmonary vascular coupling in children with pulmonary hypertensive vascular disease: A simultaneous echocardiographic and catheterization study
- Right ventricular adaptation in a mouse model of sickle cell disease: Does N-terminal deletion of cardiac troponin play a role?
- Acute hemodynamic effects of inhaled treprostinil and nitric oxide in children with pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Pulmonary interstitial glycogenosis: An unrecognized etiology of PPHN in congenital heart disease?
- Measurement of oxygen consumption in children undergoing cardiac catheterization: A comparison between mass spectrometry and breath by breath methods
- Pulmonary interstitial glycogenosis associated with pulmonary hypertension and hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
- Aggressive treatment of pulmonary hypertension in children with restrictive cardiomyopathy improves outcomes after cardiac transplant