Pulmonary Circulation is the first journal dedicated to publishing articles focused exclusively on the pulmonary circulation and the diseases of the human pulmonary vascular system. It is a main communication medium that connects clinicians and researchers interested in the pulmonary circulation, pulmonary vascular disease, and lung vascular injury; and connects physicians/researchers in developing countries to their colleagues in developed countries. Our publisher is SAGE Publishing.
Pulmonary Circulation publishes articles on topics related to
- molecular and cell biology, structure and physiology, pathophysiology, and translational research topics of the pulmonary circulation;
- state-of-the-art techniques and their potential applications in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary vascular diseases and lung injury;
- clinical diagnosis and treatment and surgical interventions of pulmonary vascular diseases;
- techniques and technology applied to research on the pulmonary vasculature and to clinical management of pulmonary vascular diseases; and
- progress and advances in clinical management and scientific research of pulmonary vascular disease in developing countries.