Publish With Us
The Benefits of Publishing in Pulmonary Circulation
- Author version articles published online within 48 hours of acceptance
- Wide dissemination of articles to leading scientists and physicians within the pulmonary circulation and pulmonary vascular disease community worldwide
- Article-level metrics available for real-time updates on when your article has been read, cited, or shared
- Articles published open access allowing immediate access to all readers and high visibility for authors
- Strong Impact Factor announced in 2019 of 2.075
The Submission Process
Step 1: Prepare your manuscript by viewing the Submission Guidelines.
Step 2: Register as a new author on ScholarOne, our online manuscript submission and peer-review system, if you haven’t already, or login if you have an existing username and password.
Step 3: After you've registered, click the “Start New Submission” link on the Author tab to upload your manuscript.
If you have any questions during the process, please feel free to contact our administrative office at firstname.lastname@example.org.