On behalf of the Society of Transesophageal Echocardiography and Dept. of Anaesthesia and Intensive Care, PGIMER Chandigarh, the PVRI would like to invite all members to attend the 12th Annual Perioperative and Critical Care Echocardiography Workshop from 23 - 25 February 2018.
- Basic and Advanced Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Basic course on Paediatric and Congenital echocardiography
- Advanced techniques including 3D imaging
- Speckle training and strain imaging
- Focussed assessed trans thoracic echo (FATE) and Focused Intensive Care Echocardiography (FICE)
- Porcine heart dissection
- Hands on course (limited registration available) for 1 week before / after workshop and course certification
- Free paper sessions
- End course exam
- Basic Course: Getting started with echocardiography (standard views & haemodynamic assessment), Imaging plane stations (small group discussion), porcine heart dissection, focussed transthoracic echocardiographic evaluation.
- Advanced Course: Understanding how TEE demonstrates cardiovascular pathology (Quantification of lesion, paediatric, 3D, strain imaging)
- Hands on one week course: Full day hands on training in OR and certification after exam.
Who should attend this course?
Postegraduate Anesthesia Trainees / Intensivist, Postdoctoral Cardiac Anesthesia Trainees
D Block, 2nd Floor, Advanced Cardiac Centre, Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh, India.