The PVRI warmly invites you to attend the 9th Iranian International Congress on Pulmonary Diseases, Intensive Care and Tuberculosis, which will be held in Tehran, Iran, on 12-15 October 2019.
The Congress will cover many lectures and presentations from outstanding researchers and well-known specialist in the field of pulmonary diseases, intensive care and infectious pulmonary diseases with an attendance of many participants from American, European and Asian countries within four days.
Topics that will be discussed:
- Pulmonary diseases (sarcoidosis, cystic fibrosis, COPD, asthma, ILD, IPF, PH)
- Paediatric pulmonary disease
- Lung & heart transplantation
- Radiology (X- ray, CT-Scan, PET CT)
- Cell biology and immunology aspects of respiratory disorder
- Exercise and Sport Medicine
- Respiratory infections (TB-HIV-TB/HIV, mycosis)
- Critical care medicine (ICU medicine)
- Thorax surgery
- Sleep disorder
- Psychiatric disorders related to pulmonary disease and substance
- Pathology of lung disorders cardiology
- Tobacco control
- Occupational Diseases
- Pharmacology of respiratory system
This event will help to improve respiratory health efforts by scientific presented articles in the form of symposiums, panels, roundtables, theoretical and practical workshops and video conferences.
Abstract submissions deadline: 11 August 2019
Abstract submissions notification: 1 September 2019
The Congress will take place at:
Shahid Sattari Highways
For more information about this event, please email Dr Assié Eslami at: firstname.lastname@example.org