The PVRI is delighted to inform you that the 19th Regional Annual Assembly of the Egyptian Scientific Society of Bronchology will be held for the first time as a virtual conference this December.
The 19th annual congress of the Egyptian Scientific Society of Bronchology (ESSB) Conference will enlighten the participants by providing the latest clinical updates and recent advancements in the field of Respiratory Medicine, Interventional Bronchoscopy Sleep & Critical Care. This annual event that will be held virtually for the first time will be preceded by a rich content of post graduate courses. Our aim is to help the physicians share their experiences and strengthen their clinical approaches and daily practices.
By the end of this educational congress, the attendees should be able to:
- Identify clinical and management issues related to the current practice of Respiratory Medicine, Interventional Bronchoscopy, Sleep & Critical Care.
- Assess the diagnostic and treatment gaps of various Respiratory diseases
- Update themselves with recent strategies and technologies related to the diagnosis and treatment of various Respiratory diseases
- Discuss the current challenges & responsibilities with future opportunities in improving respiratory care particularly during the Covid19 pandemic
- Review key studies and publications related to the specific advances and changes in the fields of Respiratory Medicine, Interventional Bronchoscopy, and Sleep & Critical Care.
- Scientific sessions, clinical cases presentations, Round table discussion, Interactive cases, Meet the professor, quizzes with multiple choice questions with CME accreditation.
- Pulmonology, Allergy and Immunology, General Medicine & Internal Medicine, Respiratory Therapy, Nursing staff