Watch the replay
- Martin Cowie // mHealth and wearables: Is this the dawn of a new age for cardiovascular medicine?
- Jason Yuan // Professor Sheila Glennis Haworth Memorial Lecture - Translational Research on Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Marc Humbert // Biomarker Analysis of the PULSAR Study: An Ongoing Phase 2, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized Study to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of Sotatercept (ACE-011) Versus Placebo When Added to Standard of Care for the Treatment of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH)
- Raymond Benza // Switching from PDE5i to riociguat in patients with PAH: The REPLACE study
- Niamh Errington // A diagnostic miRNA signature for pulmonary arterial hypertension using a consensus machine learning approach (Rupert Swift Award 2021)