Watch the replay
- Francois Potus // MicroRNAs and IncRNAs in right heart hypertrophy and failure
- Stephen Chen // LncRNA as biomarkers/therapeutic agents for pulmonary diseases - prospective view
- Soni Savai-Pullamsetti // Epigenomics in pulmonary vascular remodelling
- Herbert Schiller // Multiomic tools for single cell analysis
- Christopher Rhodes // Proteomics: From discovery research toward the clinic - novel AI perspectives?
1. Do you think that miRNAs and lncRNAs are ready for drug development in PAH?
Yes - 33.33%
No - 66.67%
2. Could the use of lncRNAs as biomarkers help in PAH risk stratification and treatment decisions?
Yes - 81.48%
No - 18.52%
3. Targeting epigenetic mechanisms represents a well validated approach for drug development in PAH
Agree - 66.67%
Disagree - 33.33%
4. We can derive predictive protein signatures in peripheral body fluids that reflect specific cell and tissue states in diseased organs
Agree - 89%
Disagree - 11%
5. Artificial intelligence holds the key to mechanistic biomarker discovery and novel targets in PAH
Agree - 74%
Disagree - 26%