Chairs: Christine Garnett & Peter Fernandes
Panellists: Veronica Franco & Harry Rowland
FIT-PH/UK Cohort study - deciphering the Rosetta Stone of digital endpoints
Speaker: Alex Rothman
Stratified & adaptive trial designs
Speaker: Michael Harhay
What can Bayesian adaptive designs offer for trials in rare disease?
Speaker: Sofia Villar
Putting the physician in the corner: the patient-centred trial
Speaker: Joanna Pepke-Zaba
Videos are uploaded across 5 pages:
- Page 1: Digital Health TEchnology (DHT) advancements & implementation at the FDA, Foundation for National Institutes of Health (FNIH) & Pharma to optimise clinical trial designs & endpoints in PH; and FNIH, Pharma & academia pioneering of digital endpoints
- Page 2: Novel trial designs: The decentralised trial design: overcoming the hidden obstacles
- Page 3: Lessons learnt from clinical trials in PH groups 3 & 3: What are the similarities & differences in pathogenesis & pathophysiology?
- Page 4: Novel drug & device therapies
- Page 5: Disruptive technologies in novel drug discovery