The PVRI is delighted to announce that we are now accepting abstract submissions for our Annual World Congress on PVD, which will be held in Singapore from 21 to 25 January 2018.
- Abstract submission should be emailed, as a Word document (or pdf), Arial font 11, with no more than 300 words (abstract title, authors and institutions are not to be considered in calculating the wordage), to: Admin@pvrinstitute.org.
- All correspondence relating to abstracts will be undertaken by email with the first named author / registered presenter, so it is their responsibility to communicate any relevant information regarding the submitted abstract and the congress to the other authors.
- The accuracy of the submitted abstract is the responsibility of the authors, so authors should prepare and proofread their abstracts carefully before submitting to ensure it is the final version.
- There is no fee for abstract submission but you must have an active PVRI membership.
We will let you know if your abstract has been accepted by 1 December 2017. Further information will be provided to authors on or before this date.
- 15 September 2017 // Abstract submissions open
- 15 November 2017 // Abstract submissions close at 23:59
- 1 December 2017 // Successful abstracts will be notified.
The 15 best abstracts will receive a Travel Grant of USD500, which will help with travel to Singapore. We are also pleased to announced that The Butrous Foundation Young Investigator's award will be returning again this year in addition to the travel grant nominees.
Winners will be announced on 1 December 2017.