- Paediatric & Congenital Heart Disease Task Force Meeting during the Annual World Congress on PVD in Miami 26-29 January 2017.
- 10th International Conference on Neonatal & Childhood Pulmonary Vascular Disease, 9th-11th March 2017, San Francisco, CA, USA, organised by Jeff Fineman and Ian Adatia.
- PPHNET Annual meeting, held in San Francisco, 9 March 2017, organised by Steven Abman.
- 3rd European Conference on Paediatric Pulmonary Vascular Disease, Groningen, (Netherlands) 12-13 October 2017, organised by Rolf Berger.
- Second Latin Meeting on Paediatric Pulmonary Hypertension, held in Buenos Aires in 19-20 April 2017, organised by Dora Haag.
- 7th Meeting of the Rehiped registry, held in Madrid, 9 February 2017, organised by Maria Jesus del Cerro.
- 6th meeting of the UK National Paediatric Pulmonary Hypertension Network Meeting organised in London, by Shahin Moledina, 8 November 2017.
We welcomed new members to the Paediatric & Congenital Heart Disease Task Force:
- Claire O´Donnel, (US)
- George Hansmann (Germany)
- Juan Pablo Sandoval (Mexico)
- Rewa Nazzal-Alabsi (Germany)
- Silvia Colaco (India), Pei-ni Jone (USA)
- Ernesto Juaneda (Argentina)
- Hold the Annual Paediatric &Congenital Heart Disease Task Force Meeting January, during the PVRI Annual World Congress on PVD in Singapore 2018.
- Publish the results of the survey “Acute vasoreactivity test and use of calcium channel blockers in idiopathic paediatric pulmonary hypertension”, conducted among the members of the PVRI Paediatric & Congenital Heart Disease Task Force and PPHNET members.
- Collaborate in the organisation of the Third Paediatric and Neonatal Pulmonary hypertension Update: 28-29 April 2018 in Mumbai, in association with IAP Mumbai and PVRI, organised by Prashant Bobhate .
- Hold the 11th International Conference Neonatal & Childhood Pulmonary Vascular Disease, 19-21 April 2018, San Francisco, CA, USA, organised by Ian Adatia and Jeff Fineman.
- Hold the 8th Annual Meeting of the Spanish Registry on Paediatric Pulmonary Hypertension, on 9 February 2018.
- Update the Panama Paediatric Classifications on Functional Class and Diagnostic Phenotypes