The PVRI is pleased to announce that we are now accepting Abstract Submissions for our Annual World Congress on PVD in Barcelona, 30 January - 3 February 2019.
- Abstract submissions should be emailed to Admin@pvrinstitute.org, as a Word document (or pdf), in Arial font 11, with no more than 300 words (abstract title, authors and institutions will not be considered in calculating the word count).
- All correspondence relating to abstracts will be undertaken by email with the first named author / registered presenter, so it is their responsibility to communicate any relevant information regarding the submitted abstract and the Congress to the other authors.
- The accuracy of the submitted abstract is the responsibility of the authors. Authors should prepare and proofread their abstract carefully before submitting it to ensure it is the final version.
- There is no fee for abstract submissions, but you must have an active PVRI membership.
- If you would like to be considered for the 'Butrous Foundation Prize' and are a scientist under the age of 35, please indicate this detail when submitting to our team. Full eligibility criteria regarding the Butrous Foundation Prize can be found here.
We will let you know if your abstract has been accepted by 10 December 2018. Further information will be provided to authors on or before this date.
- 11 September 2018 // Abstract submissions open
- 16 November 2018 // Abstract submissions close at 23:59
- 10 December 2018 // Successful abstracts will be notified.
Abstract Awards & Travel Grants
As in previous years, 15 Travel Grants of $500 each will be awarded to the best submissions. In addition to the Travel Grants, the winners of the 2 ‘Best Clinical Abstracts’ and the 2 ‘Best Basic Abstracts’ will also be presented with an official certificate at the PVRI Gala Dinner on Saturday 2 February 2019. We are also pleased to announce that The Butrous Foundation Young Investigator's award will be returning again this year in addition to the Travel Grants. Please see above for full eligibility criteria and application process.