The PVRI is pleased to announce that we are now accepting Abstract Submissions for our Annual World Congress on PVD in Lima, 29 January - 2 February 2020.
- Abstract submissions should be emailed to Admin@pvrinstitute.org, as a Word document (or pdf), in Arial font 11, with no more than 300 words (abstract title, authors and institutions will not be considered in calculating the word count).
- All correspondence relating to abstracts will be undertaken by email with the first named author / registered presenter, so it is their responsibility to communicate any relevant information regarding the submitted abstract and the Congress to the other authors.
- The accuracy of the submitted abstract is the responsibility of the authors. Authors should prepare and proofread their abstract carefully before submitting it to ensure it is the final version.
- There is no fee for abstract submissions, but you must have an active PVRI membership.
We will let you know if your abstract has been accepted by 6 December 2019. Further information will be provided to authors on or before this date.
- 3 September 2019 // Abstract submissions open
- 24 November 2019 // Abstract submissions close at 23:59
- 6 December 2019 // Successful abstracts will be notified.
Abstract Awards & Travel Grants
As in previous years, 15 Travel Grants of $500 each will be awarded to the best submissions. In addition to the Travel Grants, the winners of the 2 ‘Best Clinical Abstracts’ and the 2 ‘Best Basic Abstracts’ will also be presented with an official certificate at the PVRI Gala Dinner on Saturday 1 February 2020.