We would like to reassure all our Pulmonary Circulation community that, in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, SAGE publishing has:
- Removed the subscription gateway to articles across all SAGE journals that may be of value to researchers and practitioners at this time.
- Signed and committed to the Wellcome coordinated statement on Sharing research data and findings relevant to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
- Created and will maintain a microsite that highlights both social and behavioural sciences and medical sciences research on COVID-19 and more broadly on managing pandemics.
- Collated a collection of blog posts on impacts for researchers, instructors, and the public in general on Social Science Space.
- Decided to prioritise publishing open access research relevant to the current pandemic and move it through production as fast as they can.
- Planned to further promote the free online SAGE Campus ‘How to Get Published’ course to support the global author community, many of whom are preparing articles for publication in remote and challenging circumstances.
All articles published in Pulmonary Circulation continue to be open access and freely available for all to read.
If you have any queries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.