15th PVRI Annual World Congress on PVD in Athens is now a digital event
In light of the global health and safety recommendations, we will deliver our Annual World Congress in a digital format, in lieu of an in-person event, in late January 2021. As per our DDS2020 Digital, pre-recorded presentations will be released daily in combination with one or more live sessions, which will allow for opportunities for discussion, Q&A and feedback.
Scientific organising comittee
- Patricia Thistlethwaite, University of California, San Diego, USA (basic)
- Stephan Rosenkranz, University of Cologne, Germany (clinical)
Scientific committee members
- Sebastien Bonnet, Laval University, Canada
- Allan Lawrie, University of Sheffield, UK
- Stelios Orfanos, University of Athens Medical School, Greece
- Rogerio Souza, University of São Paulo, Brazil
- Rebecca Vanderpool, University of Arizona College of Medicine – Tucson, USA
- Werner Seeger, PVRI President 2020/21, Justus-Liebig-University Giessen, Germany
Meeting registration and a full programme will soon be available.