- Tobacco Smoking as Risk for Pulmonary Hypertension – an update from the PVRI Working Group on PH Group 3
- Inhaled Treprostinil in Pulmonary Hypertension Associated with Interstitial Lung Disease: Hope on the Horizon
- Clinical significance of pulmonary hypertension in interstitial lung disease: A consensus statement from the PVRI Working Group on PH Group 3
- The effect of borderline pulmonary hypertension on survival in chronic lung disease
- Pulmonary Hypertension in COPD: are we only seeing the tip of the iceberg?